Sunday, July 19, 2015

'I still cook for my husband' - Buhari's wife



Mrs. Aisha Buhari has called on Nigerian youths to imbibe the virtue of hard work and obedience.
First Lady of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mrs Aisha Buhari has revealed that she still cooks for her President husband, Muhammadu Buhari. She made this known when she hosted some children as part of the activities while marking this year’s Eid-ul-Fitr.

During the celebrations which took place on Saturday, at the old Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, she told the children that she had to go and make dinner for her husband, who she said was alone at home.

“I’m going to leave you soon. I want to go back home to cook for my husband. Because my children are here playing with you, nobody is at home, only my husband. I want to go back home to be with him and also cook dinner for him,” she added.

Speaking at the event, which attracted a large number of children and their parents, the president’s wife asked the children to be thankful to God that they were celebrating the Sallah with her, unlike many other less privileged children out there without the necessary things of life to cater for themselves.

Mrs Buhari said, "On occasions like this, we celebrate with Nigerian children, especially the less privileged, including those in the various internally displaced persons’ (IDPs) camp. We love, appreciate and share with their present situation."

Culled from Pulse

No comments:

Post a Comment