Friday, August 29, 2014

Nasty things Pastor Chris Oyakhilome said about Anita

Anita and Chris Oyakhilome
Anita and Chris Oyakhilome

The Big news today was the suit filed in London by Rev. Anita Oyakhilome, seeking divorce from her husband, Chris Oyakhilome, over alleged adultery and ‘unreasonable behaviour’.

“The divorce case, with Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9, 2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn, London, UK, on Anita’s behalf by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors

The story of the divorce had been an open secret since early this year, when people began to see less and less of Anita and Chris together, especially at functions where they were supposed to appear as a couple. The first indication of disharmony was the decision of Pastor Chris to relocate to South Africa while the wife, managed the Christ Embassy churches in London. She is also in-charge of her own chapter, Christ Embassy Docklands on North Woolwich, London and she is the co-Director of LoveWorld Christian Network. This was in January. But by May, the story returned to the front pages.


Church members, including Pastor Chris denied the marital schism and at a stage Pastor Chris had to dash to London to knock his flock back in line, because of fears that they were siding with his estranged wife, who was running the church business in the UK.

Now that it has now been confirmed that Anita had indeed filed divorce papers since April, we share some of the nasty things Chris had said about Anita, most of it when he addressed pastors and deacons of his church at the Bermondsey branch of the church on 16 May.


“Bitterness is prolonged and accumulated anger. My wife is always angry and bitter,”
“Some pastors’ wives think when they marry a pastor, they are equal to the pastor. My wife thinks so. As a matter of fact, Rev. Tom was her pastor before I married her and Rev. Ray and Evang. Owase were her leaders long before I married her. How come she thinks she’s senior to them now?

“I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn’t marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy. I
was already ‘pastoring.’ I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her. I only said ‘come and help
me.’

“Be careful of the friends you keep. My wife keeps friends who bring out the worst in her and help her see the worst in
people, instead of keeping friends that will help her vision, especially as the wife of a global pastor like me.”

The couple’s marriage, two decades ago, produced two teenage daughters, Sharon and Charlyn. Oyakhilome is the president of Believers’ Love World Inc, the registered name of the Christian ministry, while his estranged wife is the vice-president.

Source:thenewsnigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment