Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mikel Ruffinelli reveals what it's like to have the world's biggest hips


 
Channel 5 show follows the woman who has a record-breaking body

Curvesome Mikel Ruffinelli, 42, currently holds the world record for the biggest hips, measuring in at a well-rounded eight foot.

The mum-of-four, from Los Angeles, who appears in tonight's Channel 5 show World's Biggest Hips, loves her womanly shape and insists husband Reggie worships her statuesque form.

Mikel said: "I'm extreme, I have an extreme physique. I love my curves, I love my hips and I love my assets."

But with the visual perks come the physical drawbacks and Mikel is forced to side-shuffle around her house to avoid getting stuck in corridors and even struggles to fit in the shower.

 She is forced to drive a wide truck to get around which she accesses using a step ladder as she can't fit into a normal size car.

Mikel is one of four women with huge hips to appear on tonight's documentary.

Last Vegas stripper Denise Souder, or 'Sweet Cheeks' as she is known, has hips which measure 74 inches – twice the size of the average woman.

Sassy Denise sells scantily clad clips of her hips online and even ropes her 'weight gainer' daughter Rachel, 23, in for the saucy shows.
She said: "God gave it to me, why not love it and use it?


"I do like to get up and walk from my seat to the bathroom and just kind of take a glance at who's looking." Culled from bestdaily

No comments:

Post a Comment