Friday, May 22, 2015

THINGS SEX CAN DO

THINGS SEX CAN DO, according to Sandra Duru, on her facebook account....
 


1. It makes some people religious = by saying:- Oh my God, Yes Lord. ...
🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻🎻
2. It gives some people their first musical lessons = mmmm, aaaaah, ooooo, asssshhh.
🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸
3. Makes some people natural observers = fast, fasterrrr!!!, yeah fastestttt.
🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷🎷
4. Makes some people anounce their own obituary = U are killing me, I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm finished, u will kil me ooo

5. Makes some ladies become terrorists = Destroy it!, Don't have any mercy, Just tear it. Let me feel it

6. Others become respectful = I promise, okay, yes I will do anything for you
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
7. Makes some people become loyal = Love U endlessly,... U own my life,... am Urs forever,... U are my world.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
8. Makes some ladies turn beggers = yeah Please don't stop,... continue please ,... give it to me... Please do it again.
📯📯📯📯📯
9. Some speak in tongues: mamamama hahalahalahalaaaa aaaashaaa haaahaaa
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤.
10. Some become ethnic: aiwa shumba endererai! Maita basa shumba!...shumba kani...
🍒🍇🍒🍇🍒🍇🍒
Where do u belong? 😜😜😜❤❤❤





What's your view on this friends? Lets hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment