Friday, November 12, 2010

"I BELIEVE THAT I AM A BRAND AND NOT A HARD SELL"

Kanayo O. Kanayo made a remarkable difference in Nollywood
KANAYO .O. KANAYO
Representation with face and hope
 Kanayo O. Kanayo, a Nollywood actor, made a remarkable and memorable landmark in the Nigeria movie industry. His roles in almost all the films he participated in was fascitinating ,and he is today seen as a genuis in the Nollywood industry. Like a rising star, he shines to the admiration of his fans and friends accross the globe.

" I BELIEVE THAT I AM A BRAND AND NOT A HARD SELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANYBODY CAN DO; ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I CAN DO."

Like the Biblical moses, he's chosen to move from his usual base to a another location. Mission?, to lebrate his people from the darkness era, and lead them to the promise land where they will be truly, the managers of their God given resources.

In order to actualise this dream, he decided to pursue it from the political base. He's decleard his intention to run for the National Assembly of the Feceral House of Representative. He spoke of his sincere intention of giving his people a qualitative representation. http://news.myjoyonline.com/entertainment/201011/55199.asp  Please follow the link http://news.myjoyonline.com/entertainment. to read the full story.

No comments:

Post a Comment