Monday, June 22, 2015

‘My father had sex with me to confirm my virginity’ "It’s devil’s work, says dad".

photo credit: youtube .

“In 2014, he used to check my private parts to find out if I had started menstruating. His second wife had already left him. One Saturday, I was sleeping alone on the floor in our one-room apartment; he removed my wrapper and lay with me on the ground while touching my private part with his finger.


It’s devil’s work, says dad

A 14-year-old girl has told the police how her father, Waheed Adeboye, 49, defiled her in their Ikorodu, Lagos home, reports thenation.


Waheed Adeboye

She alleged that her father, who is now being detained at the Zonal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (ZSARS) Onikan, Lagos, first had carnal knowledge of her in November 2014. “He had carnal knowledge of me again on March 5, this year,” she added.

The victim, a Senior Secondary 1 pupil at Aro Isiode Grammar School in Ikorodu, Lagos, said: “We live in a face-me-I-face-you house in the Adamuo area of Ikorodu. My mother is late. We are four – my brother, two sisters and I. My father was formerly working at the National Open University (NOUN) but now works at a sawmill at Ikorodu. He left our family when I was three years old and he returned when my mother died.

“In 2014, he used to check my private parts to find out if I had started menstruating. His second wife had already left him. One Saturday, I was sleeping alone on the floor in our one-room apartment; he removed my wrapper and lay with me on the ground while touching my private part with his finger.

“Later, he asked me whether anybody had tested it and I said no. He said he would use his manhood to confirm. He removed my under-wear and wore a condom. He forced his manhood into me. I wanted to scream, but he held my mouth. After having fun with me, I bled profusely and felt weak.

“I was angry with him because he is my father, but he warned me not to tell anybody. Sometimes he would ask me why I was browsing with my phone and when, attempted to explain to him, he would hold me and have fun with me. I felt humiliated and went to a church where I narrated my problem. The church brought me here for police attention.


“He drinks a lot and womanises with prostitutes and other women outside marriage.”

Adeboye, who sells planks in Ikorodu, said the victim’s mother died in 2007, adding: “I was arrested by the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC) for raping my daughter. They beat me silly and carried me to a church. The church then brought me to Zone II SARS.

“It is devil work. I did not drink. Please my daughter, if I have offended you, forgive me. I am your father,” he pleaded.

Zone II Acting Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) Shem Olorunfemi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), said the matter was reported to the police on May 20.

The case, he said, was transferred to ZSARS following a petition by a church. This, he said, led to the suspect’s arrest on May 21.

Olorunfemi said a medical report and police investigations showed that the suspect defiled his daughter, adding that he would be charged to court after investigations.

Culled from: thenationonlineng

No comments:

Post a Comment