Sunday, May 24, 2015

Why I’m Sill Attracted To My Wife, Joke Silva Even After 30 Years – Olu Jacob


Veteran actor, Olu Jacob and husband to Actress Joke Silva revealed in an interview, what has kept him interested and attracted to her even after over 30 years, expressng reports.

According to him, his wife never goes out without him having the last word on her dressing.

He says he’s his wife’s last mirror.

“She has not let go. She has not let go her loving and charming self. She still makes her hair, does her make-up, dresses well and still looks beautiful.”

“That is the staying power. I am her last mirror. My wife does not go out without my last comment. After dressing up and looking at herself in the mirror, she still believes in me.”

“She turns to me and asks how she looks every time she has an event and I just look at her and tell her she is smashing” he told the Nation.

See Pictures of the aged couple together below.
oluPicture-221
oluirmages  
oluimage.aspx
oluimages   
Olu-Jacobs-and-Joke-Silva-1

source: expressng

No comments:

Post a Comment