Monday, May 25, 2015

silverbird
photo credit: twitter

TheChairman of  entertainment outfit Silverbird Group, Ben Murray Bruce, who recently won  a Senatorial election in Bayelsa state, has been actively participating on social media, and in some of his twitter posts,  he said;
My electric car is charged by solar. The sun is my energy. That's why I introduced it in Nigeria. With it, I'm not blackmailed by marketers!

Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce
My electric car is charged by solar. The sun is my energy. That's why I introduced it in Nigeria. With it, I'm not blackmailed by marketers!
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce  ·  May 23
I'm pleased to announce that after displaying my electric car to a prominent Nigerian businessman, he ordered 300 for his group of companies
 
He also twitted on the fuel scarcity, NNPC and destruction of illegal refineries .
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce  ·  May 22
With the fuel scarcity, I feel for my people in Nigeria. That's why I introduced the electric car. I drive it without bothering about fuel
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce  ·  22 hours ago
Left to me, no one in NNPC, from minister down, would stay in their air conditioned offices until my people of Nigeria have fuel on demand!
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce  ·  May 24
NNPC should do the job they contract to marketers. If marketers can import, so can NNPC. Nigeria doesn't need marketers, they need Nigeria!
Ben Murray-Bruce @benmurraybruce  ·  May 24
What do marketers do that NNPC doesn't have the capacity to do? Do we pay NNPC's staff to sit in offices? They must shape up or ship out!
Those and many more were the words of the Senator-elect, Ben Murray-Bruce.

No comments:

Post a Comment