Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Didn’t Shower To My Wedding – Fidelis Duker reveals

entertainment
 
Prolific film maker Fidelis Duker was in celebration mood, yesterday to mark the 17th wedding anniversary with his wife, Temitope Abolanle, as better-half.

In the spirit of celebration, the father of three took to his facebook page to write a heartfelt message to his wife and a brief history about his wedding that people never knew.

He wrote:

17 years ago …………………..Just like yesterday………………Exactly a Saturday and i remember how i rushed to meet up the church service at Methodist Church Olowogbowo Lagos and then the wedding reception at federal civil service club ikoyi. Many never knew i had to rush to that wedding without taking my bath that Saturday as i had forgotten to pick up my wedding suit from the TAILOR until that morning somewhere around Olajuwon Street Yaba. The Tailor too did not know it was my wedding that saturday so didnt show up till about 10am and of course no GSM to call (lol).

However we became one and that one we have remained this 17 years and shall
remain………………the bone of my bone, my other rib, my confidant, friend, treasure, angel, business partner, dependable wife and mother of my three lovely children. you are God’s Gift to me. You have been there when there was nothing, when we slept on the bare floor with our 2nd baby and celebrated the purchase of a mattrass. You have exhibited patience, humility, love, believe in me and confidence any man will wish for in a wife………..An embodiment of creativity, resilience and ideas …………….Temitope Duker know i love you and will always love you as you continue to MANAGE me and my short comings. As we celebrate 17 years today so shall we celebrate 25, 50, 60 and………………with our Children, Grand Children and great Grand Children. God will continue to guide, bless, prosper, favor and enrich us as a couple, as parents and blessing to our generation in Jesus name. expressng

No comments:

Post a Comment