Thursday, March 21, 2013

“I Have A Vibrat0r, I Have No Need For A Manh00d” – Former Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo Declares





Kemi Omololu Olunloyo is at it again, this time declaring that she uses a vibrator and therefore doesn’t need a man’s p*nis. You can read her facebook rants below:

You asked: I'm not  bisexual. I 'll never bisexual relationship with  woman. I am a heterosexual woman. I just don't have a need for a human penis. I am circumcozed, and half of my CLIT is in some Babalowo's house in this Ibadan. They snipped us at 5 y/o. I've never enjoyed a good ass orgasm until i met a Vibrator. I'll never go back.


What's the need faking orgasm? With my V, its six in a row. This next half of my life is much fun. That first half is doing everything for everyone.

No more! Its all about me now.

Thanks yall. I'm not a Lesbian but supports homosexual. I lived among them in 5 North American gay friendly cities.

Source: 247nigerianewsupdate

No comments:

Post a Comment